Physics- O level – Waves
- This course will introduce students to the various types of waves, including mechanical and electromagnetic waves, and their properties.
- Students will learn about the basic characteristics of waves such as amplitude, frequency, wavelength, and period, as well as how these properties relate to the energy and power of a wave.
- The course will also cover the concept of displacement-time graphs and how they are used to represent the motion of a wave.
- Students will learn how to interpret these graphs and how to use them to analyze the properties of a wave.
- The course will also explore the reflection, refraction, diffraction, and interference of waves and how these phenomena can be used in practical applications such as optics and telecommunications.
- The course may include both theoretical and laboratory components, including problem-solving exercises and laboratory experiments to provide hands-on experience in understanding and analyzing the concepts covered in the course.
Num of Sessions