Math- O level-Trigonometry
- This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of trigonometry.
- Students will begin by learning the basic concepts and principles of trigonometry such as angles, ratios, and functions.
- As the course progresses, students will delve deeper into more advanced topics such as trigonometric identities, solving trigonometric equations, and graphing trigonometric functions.
- The course will also include a variety of challenging problems and exercises to help students solidify their understanding of the material.
- By the end of this course, students will have a thorough understanding of trigonometry and be well-prepared to tackle even the most difficult questions on the subject.
Num of Sessions