O-Level English: Writing for Different Purposes
- This course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of various writing genres.
- The curriculum will include instruction on narrative writing, which is used to tell stories and convey personal experiences.
- Students will also learn about descriptive writing, which is used to create detailed, vivid imagery and help readers “see” a scene or object.
- Additionally, the course will cover expository writing, which is used to explain and inform, often through the use of facts and statistics.
- Lastly, students will learn about argumentative writing, which is used to persuade and convince readers by presenting a clear, logical argument.
- Overall, this course aims to equip students with the skills to effectively communicate through a variety of writing styles and genres.
Num of Sessions