O-Level English: Creative Writing
- This course is designed to help students unleash their creativity and develop their writing skills through a variety of engaging exercises and prompts.
- The curriculum will cover a range of writing genres, including fiction, poetry, and creative non-fiction, and students will have the opportunity to explore different forms of creative expression.
- The course will focus on the craft of writing, including elements such as character development, plot, setting, and point of view.
- Students will be encouraged to experiment with different writing styles and to take risks with their writing.
- Throughout the course, students will receive guidance and feedback on their writing from the instructor and their peers, which will help them improve their craft.
- Additionally, students will be exposed to examples of renowned literature, which will help them understand the principles of creative writing and the elements that make a story truly great.
- The course will also include interactive workshops and brainstorming sessions, where students will have the opportunity to share their work and get feedback from their classmates.
- Overall, this course aims to help students develop their writing skills and creativity through a variety of exercises and prompts, and to encourage them to explore the boundless possibilities of the written word.
Num of Sessions