Human environments and Development and globalization
- This course is designed to provide students with an understanding of how humans interact with and impact their physical surroundings.
- The curriculum will cover a range of topics, including population growth, urbanization, and resource management, and how these issues affect the environment and the quality of life for people around the world.
- Students will learn about the economic, social, and political factors that shape development and globalization, and how these factors influence the way that resources are distributed and used.
- The course will explore the relationship between population growth and urbanization, and how these factors affect the environment and the quality of life for people in cities and rural areas.
- Students will also learn about the challenges of managing resources such as water, food, and energy, and how these challenges are affected by population growth and urbanization.
- Additionally, students will learn about the economic, social, and political factors that shape development and globalization, and how these factors affect the distribution of resources and the quality of life for people around the world.
- The course will examine the impact of development and globalization on different regions and cultures and explore how different societies have responded to these changes.
- The course will also include the study of various environmental policies and management, including sustainable development and conservation, and how they can be used to mitigate the negative impacts of human activity on the environment.
- Overall, this course aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the complex interactions between humans and their physical surroundings, and how these interactions are affected by economic, social, and political factors.
- It will help students to understand the challenges and opportunities facing different communities and regions around the world, and to develop the skills needed to make informed decisions about how to manage resources and promote sustainable development.
Num of Sessions