- This course is designed for students in grade 1 and aims to help them learn the basics of grammar.
- The focus of the course will be on making simple sentences using words like “is vs was,” “are vs were,” “is vs are,” “there vs their,” and “has vs have.”
- Through engaging practice exercises, students will learn how to use these words correctly in order to form error-free sentences.
- In this course students will have a strong understanding of how to use these words correctly, which will help them improve their writing and communication skills.
- This is a great opportunity for students to start mastering grammar fundamentals in an interactive and fun way.
Num of Sessions