- Students will begin to learn the basics of grammar and sentence structure.
- This includes understanding the use of articles, such as “a” and “the,” and the proper use of adjectives to describe nouns.
- Demonstrative pronouns like “this” and “that” will also be covered.
- The focus will be on learning to construct simple, error-free sentences using these parts of speech.
- Through practice and repetition, students will develop their understanding of how the choices they make with words impact the meaning of their sentences, making them a powerful tool to express their thought and ideas.
Num of Sessions