Geography: World Regions
- Geography World Regions is a course that focuses on the study of the world’s different regions and their unique characteristics.
- The course will cover a wide range of topics, including physical geography, human geography, and cultural geography.
- Students will learn about the physical features and processes that shape different regions, as well as how human activity, including migration, trade, and globalization, impacts these regions.
- The course will also explore the cultural, economic, political and social characteristics of different regions. Students will gain an understanding of the diversity of the world’s regions and the complex relationships between them.
- By the end of the course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of the world’s regions and their place in the global system.
Num of Sessions