Geography: Climate and Weather
- The course will cover a range of topics including the Earth’s energy balance, atmospheric circulation, precipitation and temperature patterns, and the impact of climate change.
- Students will learn about the tools and methods used to study and forecast weather and climate, including the use of weather models and climate data.
- The course will also examine the impacts of climate change on human society and the natural environment, including issues such as sea level rise, extreme weather events, and food security.
- The course will also explore the human causes of climate change and the potential mitigation and adaptation strategies.
- By the end of the course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of the Earth’s climate and weather systems and the impacts of human activities on these systems.
Num of Sessions